Homeowners who dealt with a single person at their mortgage servicer were twice as likely to get a loan modification and half as likely to be denied one, according to a Fannie Mae study.
Loan Mods Likelier if Borrower Has One Point Person: Fannie Study
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues