Midstate Bancorp in Baltimore has filed paperwork to sell up to $34.4 million in stock as part of a planned conversion to a stock company. Sandler O'Neill is assisting with the offering.
Midstate in Baltimore to Raise $34M from Mutual Conversion
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues