WASHINGTON — Federal Reserve Board Chair Janet Yellen raised financial stability concerns Wednesday about a key benchmark rate that has remained at historically low levels since 2008.
Yellen Sees Risks to Banks from Low Interest Rates
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues