WASHINGTON — Federal Reserve Board Chair Janet Yellen raised financial stability concerns Wednesday about a key benchmark rate that has remained at historically low levels since 2008.
Yellen Sees Risks to Banks from Low Interest Rates
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app