Mortgage credit availability dipped slightly in April, even while lending standards loosened for large adjustable-rate loans, according to an index published by the Mortgage Bankers Association.
Mortgage Credit Tightens in April, Except for Jumbos: MBA
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app