International regulators' decision to ease a final global leverage ratio will force the U.S. agencies to decide if they will follow suit -- and could cause them to make the domestic version of the ratio even tougher.
Why Regulators May Toughen Leverage Ratio
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app