Prepaid cards are an appealing market for small banks that want to retain and recruit customers, though bankers must consider potential regulatory and competitive risks before jumping into the business.
Community Banks Consider Offering Prepaid Cards
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app