Associated Banc-Corp in Green Bay, Wis., has been hit with a $500,000 fine by regulators for deficiencies in its anti-money laundering compliance procedures.
Associated Banc-Corp Fined $500,000 in Money-Laundering Order
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app