Homeowners who took advantage of the refinancing boom aren't buying new houses, because it would mean taking on higher-rate loans. That's a problem for banks already reporting huge declines in mortgage revenue.
The Next Mortgage Threat: Homeowners Who Stay Put
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues