Mary Miller, a top Treasury official, on Monday sought to dispel the idea that regulators were moving quickly to label asset management firms as systemically important, saying they are still in the early stages of determining the risks posed by the industry.
It's Premature to Label Asset Managers as 'Systemic': Treasury Official
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues