The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is urging companies that use credit scoring models to treat medical debt differently than other debt.
CFPB Study Targets Changes to Credit Scoring for Medical Debt
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app