Fannie Mae cut its forecast of industrywide home purchase lending for 2014 to $710 billion from $732 billion, underscoring the housing industry's struggles despite overall positive signs for the economy.
Housing Outlook Remains Iffy, Economy on Right Path: Fannie Mae
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues