Dollar Dry Dock Bank, White Plains, N.Y., promoted Kim. C. Bradley to senior vice president of the asset recovery group and R. Regis Dompka to senior vice president, treasurer, and chief investment officer.
Cooper & Lybrand, New York, restructured its top management by appointing five deputy chairmen.
The new deputy chairmen of the accounting firm and their areas of responsibility are:
* Harris J. Amhowitz, general counsel.
* Stpehen W. McKessy, regional operations.
* William K. O'Brien, international, business development and human resources.
* Vincent M. O'Reilly, accounting and auditing.
* John J. Roberts, tax, actuarial, benefits and compensation consulting, and management consulting.
Harlan Co., New York, said David M. Sherman has joined it as a managing director and partner.
He had been vice president in the real estate group at New York-based First Boston Corp.
Harlan is a real estate investment banking and advisory firm.