1. TIB Financial Corp. in Naples, Fla., has received a $175 million infusion of capital from North American Financial Holdings. The deal grants NAF the right to double its investment next year.
2. Eastern Bank in Boston has a deal to acquire neighboring Wainwright Bank and Trust Co. for $163 million, or $19 a share. The deal price is equal to about two times Wainwright's book value.
3. NBH Holdings, a newly formed bank holding company in Boston, is acquiring 38 branches and certain loans from the $4.3 billion-asset Bank Midwest in Kansas City, Mo. A deal price was not disclosed.
4. WSFS Financial Corp. in Wilmington, Del., is acquiring Christiana Bank & Trust Co. in Greenville, Del. for $34.5 million. Christiana is owned by the $9.1 billion-asset National Penn Bancshares.
5. WL Ross & Co., a private-equity firm, is paying $100 million to acquire a 24.9 percent stake in the $3.5 billion-asset Sun Bancorp of Vineland, N.J. Wilbur Ross, the firmtional Penn Bancshares.