OLYMPUS BANK, Salt Lake City, has elected R. Gibb Marsh as president and chief operating officer.
Mr. Marsh had previously been executive vice president. He joined the bank as a loan counselor in 1972 and has been an officer since 1977.
Blaine Huntsman continues as the bank's chairman.
FROST NATIONAL BANK, San Antonio, has promoted Jerry Yost to senior vice president, Frost Bank-Corpus Christi; Paul Olivier to senior vice president and cashier, retail banking administration, and Angie De Los Santos to senior vice president, customer service.
Also, Gail Dereszewski was promoted to vice president, EDP audit, and Robin Recko to vice president. consolidated loan operations.
Newly advanced to the rank of assistant vice president are:
* Juan Mireles, assistant vice president, systems support.
* Ross Rodriguez, assistant vice president, dealer finance:
* Donna Shuler, assistant vice president, conversion support.
* Sandy Sullivan, assistant vice president, loss prevention.
New officers include:
* Eileen Bowles, customer service officer, telephone account services.
* Julia Burrow, trust operations officer, trust processing.
* Jennifer Crabtree, credit administrative officer credit analysis.
* John Crawford, installment loan officer, dealer finance.
* Diana Lindsey, loss prevention officer, loss prevention.
* Anthony Shedrock, trust officer, corporate trust.
The parent Cullen/Frost Bankers Inc. is a multibank holding company with assets of $2.9 billion on March 31.