* Javelin Strategy & Research in Pleasanton, CA brought aboard security expert and strategic consultant Tom Wills as a senior analyst for risk, security and fraud.
* U.S. Bank has named Ralph Bernstein svp of healthcare solutions.
* Bank of Florida, a $1.4 billion multi-bank holding company, today announced the appointment of John Klumpp as evp, director of operations and information technology.
* Lender Processing Services, the Fidelity National Information Services spinoff, announced that Bob Caruso has joined as evp of strategy and business development. Caruso was with Bank of America's consumer real estate and insurance services group.
* Experian promoted Mel Mason to global CIO. He was previously managing director of technology services for Experian UK & Ireland.
* Scottrade has named Joan Albeck as its first CTO. Albeck joined Scottrade in 2005.
* PayPal has appointed Scott Guilfoyle as its new svp of platform services. (c) 2008 Bank Technology News and SourceMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.http://www.americanbanker.com/btn.html/ http://www.sourcemedia.com/