* Deutsche Telekom group CIO Peter Sany will become CTO at UBS in April. Sany's got experience in the aforementioned telecom field, as well as long stints at IBM and pharmaceutical giant Novartis. Sany will succeed Scott Abbey, who played a key role in the bank's IT integration in 2004.
* Following a series of hack attacks, the World Bank has placed computer security director Robert Van Pulley in charge of the bank's information system, reportedly taking over for Guy-Pierre De Poerck, a vp who as of press time was still employed by the bank.
* Dave Stevens was named CTO and Marc Randall was named svp of products and offerings at Brocade.
* Lisa Fraga is now vp and general manager of banking content at Wolters Kluwer Financial Services.
* National Financial Partners has named John Vanderheyden COO of its broker-dealer, NFP Securities, Inc., where he'll leading new IT projects for brokerage and service divisions.