MONDAY, FEB. 27
* House Banking Committee chairman Jim Leach is the keynote speaker at a daylong conference sponsored by Women in Housing and Finance at the Vista Hotel. 202-835-1926
* FDIC Chairman Ricki Tigert Helfer speaks in Orlando to American Bankers Association's National Conference for Community Bankers, which runs through Wednesday. 202-663-5000 TUESDAY, FEB. 28
* The House Banking Committee kicks off two days of hearings on banking industry reform, focusing on paring back the Glass-Steagall Act. Regulators, including Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, will testify. 202-225-7502
* Norman E. D'Amours, chairman of the National Credit Union Administration, testifies before the Senate Banking Committee on derivatives losses incurred by Capital Corporate Federal Credit Union. 202- 224-0894.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 1
* A Senior Treasury official leads off the witness list during Day Two of the House Banking Committee's industry reform hearings. 202-225-7502.
* The Federal Reserve meets in open session to discuss daylight overdraft fees. 202-452-3204.
THURSDAY, MARCH 2
* The American Bankers Association's chief lobbyist, Edward Yingling, testifies before House Banking's capital markets subcommittee on the future of the financial services market. 202-226-0469
Friday, March 3
* The Bank Securities Association kicks off its eighth annual convention this weekend in Scottsdale, Ariz. 415-924-8010.