MONDAY, June 19
* The 90th anniversary celebration of the Oregon Bankers Association will commence at the Convention Center in Seaside, Ore. The phone number at the OBA registration desk is 503-593-1221 x4483. For further information, call Frank E. Brawner, OBA president, at 503-581-3522.
* Faulkner & Gray's card fraud conference will be held in the Fairmont Hotel, Chicago. The customer service number is 800-535-8403.
* Congressional Budget Office Director June O'Neill addresses Women in Housing and Finance, 12:15 p.m., in the Grand Hyatt Hotel, 1000 H St., N.W., Washington, D.C. Call 703-536-5112.
* House Banking subcommittee on oversight and investigations holds hearing on whether the Dallas office of the Resolution Trust Corp. failed adequately to pursue fraud claims against executives of failed thrifts. Rayburn House Office Building, Room 2128, at 12 p.m. Call 202-226-3280. TUESDAY, June 20
* Senate Banking Committee holds a Resolution Trust Corp. oversight hearing. Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 538, at 10 a.m. Call 202-224- 0894.
* House Banking subcommittee on oversight and investigations continues its RTC hearing. Rayburn House Office Building, Room 2128, at 10 a.m. Call 202-226-3280.
* Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan addresses the Economic Club of New York at 8:30 p.m. in the New York Hilton, 1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, N.Y. Call 212-947-7738. WEDNESDAY, June 21
* Mortgage Bankers Association servicing managers workshop will be held in the Philadelphia Marriott. Contact Beverly Martin at the Marriott, 215- 625-2900, or in her office at 202-861-6598 for more information.
* The Federal Reserve Board holds a public meeting to debate proposed market-risk rules and changes in Truth-in-Lending rules, 10 a.m., 20th and C Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C. Call 202-452-3204.
* The Fed releases the Beige Book, its periodic review of the country's economic condition, noon, 20th and C Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C. Call 202-452-3204.
* The House Banking Committee considers regulatory reform legislation. Rayburn House Office Building, Room 2128, at 10 a.m. Call 202-225-7502. THURSDAY, June 22
* Mortgage Bankers Association's national mortgage servicing conference will be held today and tomorrow in the Philadelphia Marriott. Contact Beverly Martin at the Marriott, 215-625-2900, or in her office at 202-861- 6598.