Stonegate Bank in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., said Wednesday that third-quarter earnings rose 73% from a year earlier, to $1.6 million, due to increased lending.
Stonegate Bank in Florida Reports Higher Earnings From Lending, Acquisitions
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter