A number of New York community banks step up apartment lending, but Dime Community says competition and pricing pressure have hurt the market's appeal.
As N.Y. Rivals Rush into Multifamily Lending, Dime Steps Away
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app