Bank industry experts this week offered several suggestions for how Jamie Dimon should go about repairing JPMorgan Chase's reputation, after a London trader's bets lost the bank at least $2 billion.
Dear Jamie: Executives Offer JPM Crisis-Management Advice
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues