The Federal Reserve Board's landmark decision to allow China's largest bank to acquire branches in New York and California is likely to trigger further expansion by Chinese banks into the U.S. market, according to Fitch Ratings.
Chinese Banks Likely to Pursue U.S. Acquisitions, Fitch Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter