When a California bank took a former employee to court over his insulting statements on the Internet, an appellate court said his speech was protected from prosecution.
Court Strikes Down Law Designed to Prevent Bank Runs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app