Bank of America will lay off 675 employees at two offices in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., as part of the bank's broader plan to reduce its head count.
Bank of America to Cut Hundreds of Jobs in Florida
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues