The South Carolina Republican is trying to force a vote on whether to repeal Dodd-Frank by holding up two measures that are priorities for the banking industry.
DeMint Is Latest Roadblock to Banking Bills
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues