The South Carolina Republican is trying to force a vote on whether to repeal Dodd-Frank by holding up two measures that are priorities for the banking industry.
DeMint Is Latest Roadblock to Banking Bills
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app