The loan officer survey said standards for FHA loans had not changed much for those with high FICO scores since before the crisis.
Enthusiasm for FHA Loans May Hinge on Credit Scores: Fed Survey
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues