International Bancshares in Laredo, Texas, reported lower income as its net interest margin contracted. The company's third-quarter earnings fell more than 19% from a year earlier, to $22 million.
International Bancshares Posts Lower Profit on Narrowing Margins
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter