C1 Bank's purchase of U.S. Century Bank in Florida is reportedly being delayed because of difficulty navigating the seller's exit from the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
Florida Bank's Sale Could Be Delayed by a Tarp Dispute
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter