The $302 billion-asset bank holding company based in McLean, Va., on Wednesday unveiled Capital One 360 as the new moniker for ING Direct, which Capital One bought in February for roughly $12 billion in cash and stock.
ING Direct to Become Capital One 360
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues