Senators anxious that a package of capital and liquidity rules could wreak havoc on community banks are set to meet next week to examine the plan by regulators.
Concern Over Basel III Sets Off Senate Inquiry
NOV 7, 2012 1:41pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE