There's going to be significant overturn on the House Financial Services Committee next year, thanks to a number of retirements and several lost races.
House Banking Panel Losing 20% of Its Members
NOV 12, 2012 12:25pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE