But in a surprising revelation, the banking giant said that more than half of the nearly $5 billion in principal reductions will be paid for by investors, not the bank itself.
B of A Will Beat Deadline for Complying with Mortgage Settlement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter