Community bankers are fighting a battle along two fronts: working to get the TAG program extended, and looking for new sources of liquidity in case it ends.
Community Banks Facing Potential Liquidity Challenge
NOV 14, 2012 2:45pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE