Foreclosure filings ticked up in October compared with the previous month but continued to decline on an annual basis, underscoring the fitful nature of the housing recovery.
Foreclosure Filings Ticked Up in October: Report
NOV 15, 2012 3:47pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE