The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's enforcement actions and remittance rule were hot topics at a panel with agency official Michael Gordon.
Banks Square Off Against CFPB Official Over 'Regulatory Olympics'
NOV 16, 2012 6:12pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE