The event, hosted by the Federalist Society, was largely designed to focus on the CFPB. But former BB&T CEO John Allison used his time to openly argue for ending, or limiting, the Fed.
Dodd-Frank Panelists Spar Over Fed's Necessity
NOV 16, 2012 8:06pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE