The housing agency outlined a series of steps to shore up its finances after an independent audit projected a $16.3 billion shortfall in its capital reserves.
FHA Seeks to Avoid Bailout with Loan Sales, Higher Premiums
NOV 16, 2012 11:00am ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE