The decision means the company must prepare to defend itself against allegations by the Federal Housing Finance Agency of wrongdoing in the sale of securities backed by residential mortgages.
Mortgage Lawsuit Against Barclays May Proceed, Judge Rules
NOV 20, 2012 9:45am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE