WikiLeaks' founder accused two members of Congress of pressuring MasterCard and Visa to block payments to his group after it published thousands of confidential messages about U.S. diplomacy and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
WikiLeaks Blames U.S. Lawmakers for Visa/MasterCard Blockade
NOV 27, 2012 8:52pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE