Bank of America, the nations second-biggest bank by assets, has decided to postpone until late next year plans to boost charges on checking accounts that could have hit 10 million customers this month, The Wall Street Journal reported Saturday.
B of A Retreats on Checking Fee Hike: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter