An online-bank board's appointment of John Keach Jr., a community banker who had to sell his bank this year, provides a ray of hope for industry veterans.
First Internet Taps Old-School Banker to Aid Push into Commercial Lending
DEC 3, 2012 4:08pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE