A lawsuit that charged three ratings agencies with wrongdoing in the sale of mortgage-backed securities cannot advance, a federal appeals court in Ohio has ruled.
Ratings Agencies Win Appeal Over Mortgage-Backed Securities
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app