Wells Fargo is still evaluating potential acquisitions, but the opportunities presented by the Euro crisis may no longer be available, according to the company's CEO.
Wells May Be Done with European Asset Purchases: Stumpf
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues