Deputy CFPB Director Raj Date told an industry group Tuesday that the bureau was carefully weighing the effect that a new ability-to-repay standard will have on the mortgage market.
In Considering Mortgage Rule, CFPB Focused on Access to Credit
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter