More banks are looking to cut costs by selling off branches built during the real estate boom. Thankfully, there are still banks with capital and a desire to pick and choose assets and bargain prices, helping to fuel the market.
Branch Sellers Driven By Desire to Boost Profits
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app