Bank of America's board has reached a $62.5 million settlement of a lawsuit that stems from the bank's purchase of Merrill Lynch in 2009.
B of A's Board Settles Shareholder Lawsuit for $62.5M
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues