The foreclosure sale rate hit a three-year high in April, as the foreclosure process slowly returns to normal after years of delays and legal disputes.
Foreclosure Sales Rose 17% in April
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues