Smaller institutions are following the lead of bigger banks, which is presenting buying opportunities for CEOs like Bristol County Savings Bank's Pat Murray.
Branch Sales Start to Gain Favor Among Small Banks
JAN 15, 2013 1:45pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE