The Atlanta mortgage servicer said Thursday it would buy $78 billion in unpaid principal balances of mortgage servicing rights using a combination of cash and available credit.
Ocwen to Buy Servicing Rights from OneWest for $2.5B
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues