The midsize New York mortgage lender and the West Coast bank created to house the IndyMac assets are worlds apart in many ways, but their rumored deal is strange enough to work, experts say.
New York Community, OneWest Would Make Smart Bedfellows
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues